Monday, February 7, 2011

Days 3 & 4

things are better...but weird....and i'm not sure if i should be stressed out or just like, whatever and lets go with this.  i've honestly never felt more empowered in my marriage than right now.  it's make or break time.  this will be marriage year number 5 - two more to the dreaded 7 the time when a marriage will break or things will be ok.

on Saturday morning i was clowned for liking an article that talked about the loss of a husband after lamenting about his death that came after another boring night of marriage....and how the wife would do anything to have the small habits of her husbad back, just to have him alive agian.

on Sunday night, Nancy Grace made my husband cry for hours.  HOURS.  not just tears, but sobbing cries.  The topic was parents who kill their children, and the sadness of Juliani Cardenas, a 4-year old boy who reminds us both of our son, our beautiful crazy boy.  this made my husband so emotional and sad and overwhelmed all at once.  and all the time we talked, i was greatful he didn't run for the green.  he faced it and dealt with his emotions.

he said he was sorry that he clowned me about the article.  he was genuine and it felt nice that he noticed that he can be a complete asshole.

my brother just called me.  lumps were found in my sister-in-laws breasts.....  to be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment