Tuesday, February 8, 2011

day 5?

up and down today for the most part.  last night sucked.  i took cold medicine, he was riled up and wanted to do it and I covered up and didn't want to.  he got mad, went to the couch.  i cried.  i hate it when he does that.  it makes me feel like my marriage is bad.  i don't mind if he stays up and plays video games all night and falls asleep, but when he leaves me purposely for the couch it makes me feel terrible inside, maybe he feels that way too, and it sucks.

this whole house has been sick.  sex is the VERY last thing on my mind right now, i just want to kick back and relax and sleep....but not him....

things were ok this morning, and tonight were fine....we'll see how long it lasts, but mostly i just want my sweet good natured hubby back.....

No comments:

Post a Comment